Functionally Reports To: Managing Director
Job Level: Experienced Professional
Objectives / Purpose of Job Level
- Responsible for overseeing all treasury operations.
- Alco Management and Treasury Management.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- To raise all entries for treasury operations.
- Match assets and liabilities.
- Liquidity management.
- Liaise with other FCs, Investment houses and commercial banks.
- Preparations of Monthly reports.
- Rendition of all treasury reports to regulators.
- Maintain records for all treasury transactions.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Certificates from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position
Key Competencies Required (the skills required for the job):
Technical / Functional:
- Excellent organizational skills regarding documentation and file or record-keeping
- Strong verbal and visual financial reporting skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex financial information
- Valuable time management and prioritization skills
- Solid understanding of budget planning and finance
- Substantial value for ethics and trustworthy operations.
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and financial management software.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Well-organized and Reliable
- Excellent leadership
- Decision-making Abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email