All employees will work remotely (permanently)
Agency client types: E-commerce, Healthcare, Technology, and start-ups
Employment Type: Full time, remote
- You must a skilled wordsmith who is able to take complex technical information and craft engaging and converting content from them
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
- Gather and analyze technical and product information from various sources to document new or changing product functionality.
- Write, format, edit, review, and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users, including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation.
- Research terminology that fits the different markets, and that is market and/or language-specific.
- Write documentation in the same marketing voice that is established, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Create in-depth user guides, FAQs, technical overviews, and in-product help documentation.
- Adapt rapidly to a changing industry and be able to adjust responsibilities, time, and objectives accordingly.
- Identify problem areas or structural deficiencies and proactively contribute to their improvement.
- Regular use of a content management system (CMS) to manage the lifecycle of technical documentation including draft, review, and publish phases.
- A bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or a focus on English
- 5-7 years of experience acquired in an IT development environment or equivalent;
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill.
- The ability to understand technical requirements, such as API definitions.
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, the ability to adapt and work harmoniously with others;
- The capability to multi-task, context-switch and handle a high volume of work;
- High organization standards – and are proud of it!