Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidates with passion and zeal for Business Development and Strategic Marketing.
- Lead Client development and acquiring new business by Direct Marketing
- Targeting and attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals focus on closure by following effective strategies.
- Ability to manage the relationship at various levels with the client, develop long term relationship and ensure client satisfaction.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies.
- Ability to source new prospects and referral relationships.
- Follow through on qualified leads from internal lead generation programs and schedule meetings with qualified prospects.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media.
- Complete Team Management Experience Required.
Skill & Requirements
- Qualifications of HND/ BSC / MBA.
- At least 5 years experience in a Marketing/Business Development Role.
- Strong customer service and sales skills for generating leads.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Experience in FMCG sale
- Good command of English both writing and verbal
- Strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Employment Type: Full-time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position as subject of email.