A reputable and fast growing Fast food firm situated in Lagos and Abuja
Read more about this company
Restaurant supervisor will be responsible for the management of shifts. In this regard, they have operations responsibilities, cash management responsibilities, opening and closing procedures direction, and management.
They also have supervisory responsibility of team members in the sense of ensuring that team members report to work, do their jobs according to operating standards, and are ready and able to work their shifts.
- Ensure thorough cleanliness of the general environment
- Ensures the restroom is clean by checking it at intervals and the lobby is neat.
- Be visible in the Front of house to address all customer issues and frontliners are always smiling and well-coordinated.
- Effectively supervises subordinates to ensure that all required products are available in line with the product time-out schedule and are well presented for customers to see.
- Proactively identify and resolves issues that could adversely affect product availability for display.
- Ensure timely requisition of products to avoid outage.
- Effectively supervises staff to prevent product or cash shortage
- Enforce our standard operations procedure and supervises staff for compliance
- Effectively supervises staff to ensure there are no shortages and if there are any shortages, carry out an investigation to identify the causes and resolve immediately.
- Ensure equipment such as microwave, chillers, P.O.S, and computers are well handled by staff to prevent any damages that could affect smooth operations.
- Submit required reports as at when due.
Ensure shift closing procedure is well observed by checking cash out from cashiers at the end of shifts, ensuring no trash is outside dumpster, turn off TV and/or music, dining area is swept, tables reset and chairs neatly arranged, turn off all light and doors are locked.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.