Leapworld Limited is a multi-sectoral competency development, consulting, empowerment, human resources development, training, and business management, group. We support medium and large enterprises in the areas of capacity building, HR services, Competency Assessment, Training, Business & Process Re-engineering, Strategy, and General Management Consulting
Are you capable of ensuring efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintaining high production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards?
Join one of Nigeria’s leading FMCG/confectionery industries as the RESTAURANT OPERATIONS MANAGER.
- Manage all restaurants under your supervision
- Ensure that all restaurant managers deliver superior services to customers
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs
- Working together with production department in planning new and updating existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy
- Constant competitors survey
- Advise management on restaurantrelated matters.
- Constant training of all restaurant staff
- Evaluation of restaurant staff performance
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Oversee the management of restaurant supplies
- Timely report of outlets sales performance and other necessary matters to the management.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
Job type: Full time
- Age: 28 40 years
- Salary: Negotiable (between 180,000 – 200,000)
- Duty lunch
- Adequate medical service (HMO) and/or retainership
- Recharge card and Fuel allowances.