- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as needed by accomplishing related results as required.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Accounting, Logistics, supply chain management or marketing.
- Between 4 – 7years of experience in the related field.
- Good financial Acumen
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Excellent Leadership and training skills.
- Impeccable time management
- Strategic thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the position as subject of email.