PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that all Mobile Equipment are functioning optimally for the growth of the company and to reduce maintenance cost and downtime
- Schedules and prioritizes equipment repairs and maintenance as well as assigning equipment to crews and projects.
- Efficient handling of the operations of shop floor achievement of given targets Implement & monitor processes to ensure quick turnaround time of equipment.
- Supervising all repairs work done as schedule by the line Manager.
- Ensuring that proper housekeeping is maintained.
- Keeping track of the consumables used in the workshop and its availability.
- Oversees multiple maintenance mechanics.
- Keep records of maintenance and repairs work done in the workshop floor.
THE PERSON MUST
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be detailed oriented
- Have good technical skills
- Have good organizational skills
Minimum requirement: OND/NABTEB/C&G/WAEC TECHNICAL
Minimum requirement: 2 year’s cognate experience
PROFESSIONAL (MEMBERSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS)
Added Advantage: COREN