- Protecting the company’s resources (whether financials or otherwise) against waste, fraud and inefficiencies.
- Ensuring accuracy and reliability of the company’s accounting and operating data through audit trail of accounting postings i.e vouching of all supporting documents, reviewing general ledgers to the trial balance level.
- Designing of policies and procedures for the company’s operations and ensuring compliance to all the approved procedures.
- Reviewing of Standard Operating Procedures from time to time for process improvement.
- Routine operational review of the company’s supply chain procedures i.e. review of stock management from the point of Purchasing, logistics, factory, warehousing and financing.
- Supervising and monitoring the physical stock taking exercise by stock auditors for all stocks and consumables (Raw Materials, Work In Progress, Finished Goods, low value consumables, recyclables and disposability of finished waste, etc).
- Evaluating the level of performance in all the organizational units of the company
- Identify the risks that the organization faces in its supply chain structure that may cause a reputational damage and develop preventive strategies to avoid escalation.
- Reviewing processes of creating vendors (MOU documentation), customers/distributors (sales contract agreement documentation) and credit policy setting etc.
- Monitoring the review of sales and marketing procedures on pricing strategies, sales promotion, distribution and transport of finished goods across states in Nigeria.
- Ensuring there is a proper review of CAPEX-Capital Expenditure projects (civil and factory equipment assets) and OPEX-Operating Expenditure briefs and compliance with procedures.
- Ensuring there is a regular and proper management of the company’s fleet and its routine maintenance which includes its fueling operations, renewal documentation and usage by the company’s drivers.
- Reviewing the procedures for asset and fleet disposal bidding processes.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets’ register from time to time, physical asset counts exercise.
- Reviewing the operations of the company’s human resources in relations to staff recruitment, sanctioning, appraisal/motivation, promotions, leave allowance, overtime, staff exit and payroll procedures.
- Reviewing the procedures for stock adjustment/reconciliation with the details on SAP to confirm total finished goods balances on weekly basis.
- Effective Control procedures on transfer of finished goods to outstation warehouses with the proper weight measurement through weighing bridge.
- Reviewing on regular basis on the SAP, the financials of staff accounts in terms of Payroll, Overtime, KPI and IOU accounts in accordance to the company’s policies.
- Reviewing purchase and usage of diesel and fueling of the factory plants especially on gas management.
- Weekly and monthly exceptional reports sent to the Management through the Finance Director on summary of issues, their risks implication, culpable officers and management recommendations.
- B.sc /HND in Accounting.
- 30-35 Years Old
- 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry and/or with an audit firm.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- Conversant with SAP ERP system.
Auditing, Business Analysis, Policy, Process Control, Process Improvement, Risk Assessment, Internal Controls, Internal Audit, Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.