Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are a leading food services provider in two out of the three largest cities in the country, bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network…
Read more about this company
Human Resources Administrator
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience4 years
- LocationAbuja , Akwa Ibom , Edo , Enugu , Imo
- Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
Required Skill: Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; Presentation skills; Training facilitation skills
Required Qualification: A relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower
Extras: Leadership, Research and Data Analytical Skills are desirable
The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing Human Resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions. The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and a minimum of four years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, etc) will have an added advantage
- Role may require travel occasionally so Candidate must be willing and available to travel.