- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire excellent staff.
- Hearing & resolving employee conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
Training, counselling and coaching of employees.
- Champion the onboarding and induction process, ensuring the process is done in smooth and timely manner.
- Conducting and scheduling performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- Recommending HRpoliciesand procedures as and when required.
- Maintaining workplace health and safety compliance.
- Monitoring staff attendance and overtime.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and liaise with managers to ensure that staff absence has been adequately covered for to avoid disruption to business activities.
- Ensure legal compliance with applicable HR federal and state requirements.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Ensure that all staff operational resources/materials are available (e.g. staff uniforms, name tags, ID cards etc).
- Ensuring that a proper filing system is maintained for all staff information and records.
- Ensure the timely and smooth run of the monthly payroll process.
- Ensure that accurate job description are in place.
- Perform other necessary HR-related duties and administrative tasks as required.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, andethical mindset.
- Familiarity with HR software and MS Office.
- Extensive knowledge of HR laws and policies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.