We are a fully integrated product handling company that delivers value added logistics and distribution services with the vision to be the leading provider of safe logistics and distribution services while delivering superior value to our customers, employees and shareholders. TSL currently operates out of five(5) locations in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing regional logistics services to clients in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and agricultural sectors
- Responsible for strategic financial planning and management reporting activities in the organization.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Management Reports, Budgets and Financial Plan and ensures compliance with statutory regulations.
- Ensures the prompt reporting of financial performance at period end (e.g., income, balance sheet position, bank reconciliation) including relevant insightful analysis
- Monitor financial controls for effectiveness and efficiency and ensures identified lapses are escalated on a timely basis.
- Ensure revenue reporting is done in line with the provisions of IFRS15.
- Manages and controls receivable General Ledger accounts
- Prompt collection of receivables from clients.
- Performs monthly review of the general ledger and ensure they are backed up with relevant schedules.
- Preparation of monthly Tax Returns – PAYE, VAT & WHT and handle all Tax Matters.
- Minimum of a BSC/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or a related discipline.
5– 7 years’ experience with the last 3 years in a middle management/Supervisory role
Member of ICAN, ACCA or any other relevant professional body.