- The Field Collection Officer assists the organization with the collection of outstanding debts.
- The officer will continuously reach out to the assigned clients and inform them of their debts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Visiting clients and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND / ND
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Persuasive and ability to good presentation skills.
- Good Commission / Bonus on recovery.
- Basic Monthly Allowance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.