Location: Lagos (Ikoyi), Ogun (Agbara)*
*Key Roles and Responsibilities*
- Inspection of CSTC building services installations for early error detection
- Monitor progress of plumbing installations work (repairs/refurbishment
- Develop automated processes for error reporting and follow‐up
- Effective proactive coordination in the maintenance of facilities (of 7 schools and a Head Office) to ensure optima use of facilities at the best price.
- Develop building services (mechanical) solutions and advice for minor renovations projects
- Record keeping
- Provide advice in materials procurement
- Analyze tenders and recommend project cost saving strategies
- Any other duty as assigned.
- A good university Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Estate Management
- Professional qualification is an added advantage ‐ IFMA
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of Building Industry Practice.
- Methodical, Analytical, Team player and proactive
- Undertaking building and grounds maintenance.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- A friendly personality
- Project management skills
- Good time management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – enjoys meeting people, customer oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills – articulate, clear and accurate spoken English
- IT Proficiency, AutoCAD
- Well poised, smart, and good professional appearance
- An eye for thoroughness and attention to detail
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.