- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for meeting customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- He is responsible for the sales, sales activation, critical stakeholder engagement as well as internal strategy numbers.
- He takes ownership for the execution of every sales strategy of the Residential, Commercial and Residential A/Cs.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts. Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals, as well as channel strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel and oversee, develop new business and ensure profitability
- Develop Strategic plans for company growth and improvement of sales with the aim of maximizing profits and cost minimization. (developing and implementing effective sales strategies);
- Manage and build strong business relationships with all the key accounts under your portfolio and ensure effective implementation of a Customer Business Plan for all customers on annual basis, whilst constantly reviewing.
- BSc in Business Administration, Marketing and Relevant Field
- Minimum of 6 years sales experience
- Must have prior experience in sales commercial and large scale experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email