A trading Company at Omole Phase II is looking to recruit an experienced Accounts Officer for its Abakaliki branch.
- Invoicing of all sales to customers in the region.
- Ensures documentation of all transactions with customers in the region.
- Proper documentation and record-keeping of all expenses incurred in the region, including rates, tax and others.
- Maintain ledgers of all assigned customers in the region.
- Reconcile accounts of assigned customers periodically.
- Conduct periodic physical stock-taking exercises and prepare stock status reports.
- Monitoring of deliveries from a central warehouse with a view to verify quantity and good condition of the products.
- Responsible for the maintenance of stock in the branch warehouse, to ensure an adequate and healthy stock balance that meets client’s demand.
- Ensure necessary source documents are raised and approval was given for the receipts and release of products in the branch warehouse.
- Documents and keep stock movement records in the branch warehouse.
- Supervision of in-bound and out-bound logistics in product movements.
- Ensure issued stocks are reconciled with stock balances at the warehouse and in the computer system.
And any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
- Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma in Accounting.
- Relevant professional qualifications including ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Must be detailed, smart, honest and able to work well under pressure.
- A good understanding of the methods of stock evaluation and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, numeric, organisational and interpersonal skills.
Location: Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.