The Accountant will be expected to keep a proper register of business cash flows, which will include maintaining accounts payable, accounts receivables, inventory tracking, and general office management. It is expected that the Accountant will present periodic reports of these expectations to the Chief Accountant and MD.
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2-5 years
Job Location: Sango-Otta, Ogun State
- Preparing and processing payments of Statutory Deductions (PAYE, NHF & Pension) including submission of accompanying schedules to relevant bodies and PFAs
- Accurate and timely preparation of VAT Memorandum Records, reconciliations, and returns to avoid penalties and ensure they meet reasonability checks.
- Prepare payment, journal, and receipt vouchers using corporate accounting software
- Ensure that transactions are complete and accurate with self-explanatory and understandable descriptions
- Track inventories for inputs to production as well as final products
- Maintain proper handling of all vouchers for easy retrieval
- Develop good document management processes preferably within cloud-based applications
- Support monthly accounting closure processes and proper balancing in accordance with standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or any related discipline
- Technical accounting qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA, CIMA or any similarly recognized professional accounting qualification is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Accounting ERP software is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; Advanced level of proficiency in Excel
- 2-5 Years of accounting experience preferably within the Manufacturing Industry
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.