Role Summary: The Account and Finance Manager will manage day-to-day finance operations of an Indigeneous Gas Company and will be involved in providing strategic guidance. The role holder will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of all finance, accounting, and reporting activities. The role reports directly to the CEO.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate standards and regulatory requirements
- Employ a system of responsible accounting, and internal controls to ensure the financial integrity of the Company
- Manage the budget planning and management process ensuring that expenditures are consistently aligned with established budgets
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to banks/lenders
- Oversee and ensure the integrity of accounts payable, receivables, treasury, and tax workflows
- Manage monthly performance reporting and analysis of the Company’s performance against targets
- Oversee the production of ad-hoc and monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Management
- Ensure that all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly, and a system of internal control is in place to facilitate a clean audit opinion with no audit adjustments or internal control deficiencies noted
- Oversee all payroll activity for staff, and assist in the design, implementation, and timely calculations of wage incentives, commissions, and salaries for the staff
- Collaborate with engineering and commercial teams to provide in-depth finance decision support, connecting the commercial and supply drivers to the finance impact.
- Maintain accurate and timely costing across all aspects of the production process.
- Ensure that the bill of materials reflect correct usage levels and carry out investigations of any variances
- Manage risks and opportunities and provide performance insights.
- Bachelor’s/HND degree in relevant field of study
- Professional qualifications ((CIMA, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Commercially minded professional with experience of a similar role within an Oil and Gas
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.